ionian mode solfege singing fixed chart

 


oh its easy to figure music because its all just a series of patterns like WWhWWWh which is...

whole step, whole, half, whole, whole, whole half step

look at the piano keyboard and its just a repeating pattern every 12 keys in a series of white and black things to hit on.

simple... 

you got this...


okay so this is a chart to sing to the words when you don't have an instrument. its funny to sing out of tune but then again...

when there are lots of major scales and thousands of overtones in each tone then who says any of us is really out of tune?

its all just musicallessness vibrating at different levels either low or high, dark or light, negative or positive, or/and male or female.




haha! male or female...

okay now lets not get political or else we have to start teaching greek in a bass lesson




    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  1  7  6  5  4  3  2  1

ionian - WWhWWWh

C  do re mi fa so la ti do ti la so fa mi re do

G  so la ti do re mi fi so se mi re do ti la so

D  re mi fi so la ti di re ra de la so se mi re

A  la ti di re mi fi si la le se mi re ra de la

E  mi fi si la ti di ri mi me re ra de la se mi

B  ti di ri mi fi si li ti te le se mi me ra ti

F# fi si li ti di ri mi fi mi me ra de te le se

C# di ri fa fi se li ti di ti li se fi fa ra di

Gb se le te do ra me fa se fa me ra do te le se

Db ra me fa se le te do ra do te le se fa me ra

Ab le te do ra me fa se le se fa me ra do te le

Eb me fa se le te do ra me ra do te le se fa me

Bb te do re me fa so le te le so fa me re do te

F  fa so la te do re mi fa mi re do te la so fa



now, start singing you :P

smile cause you're worth it 

l8r :)

Comments

  1. now i think as you sing up the scale you use the sharp solfege and wehn going down, sing the flat solfege and vice versa when on the flat side. but, then again, perhaps, its all just flats or sharps and its eitehr double flat or sharp. it depends on the perspective and how you want to look at this simple construct of breaking down simplicity. ugh, to teach music, it looks greek to some folks. now, english is greek and latin tried to teach greek or was it the greeks teaching latin? oh, ugh, its like asking, "what came fistr 'the chilcken or the egg?'"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts