Music is easy like writing...

 

My book cover i designed with some of the thousands of photographs I have shot over the years of owning cameras. I just wish i had a camera when i was choosing a more practical dream career of trucking rather than music. 

It's weird not having the miles to roll with a disability that I had while trucking. Yeah, I am and was, and technically still am a trucker; congratulations to me for passing my medical examination to take my written test and passing it to get my commercial learners permit. Its too bad that most trucking company's won't hire now based on a mental disability of autism.

Oh, well there's still hope but, while I was volunteering my time because my family and religious organization i was born in calls me mentally diseased and i basically as a nurse told me, "this is a volunteer program." yeah, too bad for me. it's my fault that i was born with a mental disability like autism and my family and the religion that basically preaches, "religion is a snare and a racket," calls me "mentally diseased," as if i haven't bribed God enough of my money and time and emotions to have life. Oh, sorry Jesus Christ my God, Father, Lord, and King but, i guess John was right, get out of her for she has fallen. yeah, jesus when you crushed all the religions and kingdoms John, you crushed it.---

anyways, it took me like only two hours to right 5000 words and its almost done. but then again, we only singing and not talking. oh, bad joke, because i am teased like i'm drunk all the time when i don't drink and really never had drank all that much to begin with. the responsibilities of the MOST dangerous career ever. and all you have to do really is, keep it in the paint. haha! that is the painted lines on the road, which basically means follow the laws. well, common sense really but, sometimes laws don't really have common sense anymore. look at the laws they trying to pass today to excuse rapists and pedofiles of their crimes.

ugh, that's why i find some grief advertisments to help those understand the five stages of grief that are: anger, depression, denial, bargaining, and acceptance.

there is nothing wrong with grieving but to NOT "get the freak over it" may be a serious concern to the well-being of others. i guess these criminals have done their time and are ready to or have been rehabiliated back into society. isn't that a wonderful thing? umm, err, some may not think so but, then who are we to judge especially when someone proved themselves and is working for recovery. 

oh, recovery from behaviour therapists that uses guilt and manipulation techniques like religion does to get workers to slave for those little pieces of green paper. its too bad that i have been discriminated for having a disability but, perhaps, its all well to find time in the library and walks in the parks and other outdoor activities. did i mention music i'm glad my plastic flute and drums sticks aren't very costly that it would be nice to have my piano i had to sell to help some scam of a fiancee. ugh, scams... that's another series of grief.

remember to smile cause you're worth it :)

god bless

 l8r :)


Comments

  1. and the stupid app crashed and now i have to rewrite this... oh, this is one reason why writing delayed not to mention being without residence and the places closing early and its winter and freakin freezing in the winter... i have hope if anyone can donate to my paypal to help me with some type of housing. thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.paypal.com/donate/?business=5DR57WU2RBLHS&no_recurring=0&item_name=Help+me+help+others+in+sharing+things+they+need+as+I+travel+by+this+public+transit+and+photograph+and+journal+such+toxicfree...&currency_code=USD

      Delete
    2. or scroll up to the top and click donate, thank you

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts