selling my keyboard for some girl that said she loves me... .. just a foolish boy... ...silly me :)

 

What is it about us boys that we get stupid and foolish when some girl says she loves us?

oh, I should've not been so stupid and giving up my passion.er, haha, addiction. 

oh, you girls can sure demand so much if you can't stand some boys playing video games for 40 hours a day, well, trucking and piano is another addiction of a video game.

hmmm... 

ever play a trucking video game at a local arcade?

hmmm

hmmm..

whatever happened to our local arcades?

oh yeah, video game consoles and our lovely couches and a bong on the table waiting for us to pick it up to smoke. haha! in a minute mary and jane, can't you see this game is intense? geez, even marijuana is inpatient at times. yeah, drugs aren't the answer and I guess money and girls  can be a drug. and we aren't talking about girls for sex, as we already known since we were young prepubescent children that sex was a drug for the adults. and then, those adults start calling sex between men, male intimate bonding, ummm... i went to far in this blog post maybe I should rethink how to rephrase that one. haha!

my words can be so brutally honest. 

sorry :)

anyways, now how I wish I have a piano keyboard and I sort of wish and hope that I will have one some day again. 

in the meantime, I guess, I have flat.io and soundcloud.com and blogger.com to annoy y'all with some musical sounds.

anyways, check out this newer version and its white and thanks to the courtesy of another photographer I linked their white piano in this blog.






If only they make this the 650 but this is I guess the updated keyboard. 

Comments

Popular Posts