waking up to someone's alarm clock... ugh haha... so i wrote a musical jingle :P

 



-----


sometimes we don't get fed with silver spoons but then again, does it have to be silver?

oh, but then again, alchemy can turn lead or mercury into gold

who cares now about material gains...

knowledge is more powerful than any physical object I can possess.

seriously, the knowledge of God, the universal, the way to see the outside reflecting what is inside of all. we are all a possibility unto ourselves. 

so...

the next time an annoying alarm clock of one of your homeless shelter peers goes on loud as can be look at it as a possibility that you can find some music to it. 

now...

some alarm clocks and music can be depressing. but, what is depressing can just be a way to reflect why we get depressed by someone else's depression. seriously, I volunteered as a member for telecare and kaiser permanent with an autistic dyslexic hyperness about me. 

for more than ten years they were getting paid to correct my behavior and help recover my hopes and dreams. seriously to ask the same question for over a thousand times and they then turning around and say that my life is my fault. well, doh, it is my fault that I volunteered into some mental recovery for some mental illness. 

yeah, since when is autism a mental illness? and then you give me drugs and then, I am like in group therapy with a bunch of drug addicts. I'm like interesting people I get to try to relate to. ugh drugs or alcohol was never my things.

now, I admit I've tried alcohol just to try to "sip" with my peers.  haha! i say "sip" because i'd get teased that I don't drink enough. and then the few times I tried to drink...

hey! i only threw up once in my life due to alcohol.

ugh but really, a sugar hangover is worse than a alcohol hangover...

ever eat too much candy and chocolate?

and if you just want to start out with a small pocketable instrument that you can dismantle try this flute:


hmmm... chocolate....!!!!!!

yumm


oh, sorry I got distracted again, this hyperness or ADHD (ugh there's the labels again)


haha! labels...


anyways, autism is a way of thinking and being not really a disability but, it is a learning disabiliity to the way that society views their educational civility...


hmmm...


the educational system needs to change but, then again, rockafeller designed it for a reason.


ugh, torture a savant musical prodigy with computer logic and literature and well, the words just are like funny baby noises for us to be like children and ponder over the reasons we are given that we are told that we can ask anything but then, told not to ask certain questions....


oh, questions to ask a dictator that is being so psychopathetically and covertly narcissistic to remain neutral to the world that he is trying to make the world fall apart and cause so much fear to then say, woe is me...

...but...


we are all responsible for how and what we say and react to one another 


smile cause you're worth it 


l8r :)

Comments

Popular Posts