have a dream and keep trying and do not allow someone to guide you to other dreams and hopes

 
 
 
 
 
What is it about therapy especially those that say they are guiding and helping people to recover their dreams and hopes? And then, they get angry and blame our life on us and act like they did us a service. No, therapists, nurses, and doctors, you have discriminated me for who I am, and you take ten years to study my human behavior telling me you accept me but want me to change. Which is it, acceptance or change? You even then tell me to have new hopes and dreams and you tell me you will guide me to my new hopes and dreams. Yet, you then, blame me and say that this is a volunteer program. And then, you teach drugs aren't the answer but then, tell and/or encourage to take your drugs for my my mental illness. Yeah, I volunteered as a caregiver, salesperson, lab rat, computer programmer, consultant, and therapist. Wow! I guess I met a friend that I have to thank and agree with, "I am everything." Yet, I feel as my brothers call me, "just an extra body taking up oxygen and space." Well, I am "loud and proud" of being an "extra." 
 
Being and "extra," err, those that are jealous of us celebrities and actors; I am a background actor. Sure, we just are in the background so that movies and TV shows are just a interview or a news briefing of someone just talking about opinions, or, err, haha, facts. What are facts of opinions that we all learn somehow to then, think we know the facts? So, yeah, perhaps, I should start a new career, err, umm, a old-new career. Something that I can do while I learn about this autism way of thinking that I have been discriminated from working as a certified and license welder and truck driver; and who knows what else. Until then, we will take this one day at a time reading about grief, trauma, music, nature, psychology, economics, philosophy, shakespeare, and God's Word.
 
 
 
oh, to be a background is an interesting career of being a day laborer. I have been subjected to discrimination for this disability and I just want to go back to "keeping it in the paint" and driving truck. As I do not have a mental illness but a mental learning disability and I can drive truck but it's too bad that I have been judged and discriminated for such a disability

But, life goes on to enjoy what we have until the day when humans would like to explain their reasonings and discuss this in a logical order of love and peace. 
 
Until that day,
 
Remember...
 
Smile cause you're worth it :)
 
l8r :)
 
 
https://adultchildren.org/daily-affirmation/aca-daily-affirmation/

 

Comments

Popular Posts